Tuesday, November 18, 2008

days

rawr. okay um
today was. interesante? ahaha
switched seats for verrett, so now I'm sitting next to kevin chon
behind fernie (who sits behind rita)
and in front of eunice.
that's gonna be a problem cause eunice never finishes copying.
because she's so slow. - -xx

barry was like ehhhh. because I raised my hand for freaking everything!
and she never called on me.
so I was like. what the _____
whatever though. ahahahha (:
I have a good enough grade for that class.

hehe I like messing with katti though.
like slamming her locker right when she opens it :D
cause she did that to me before. stupid katti. (;
and not letting her slam mine.
haha. also and, if she's "kat." then I"m "mil"
weird no? o_o

took pictures today for animal planet and racket club
lol I ended up kneeling for animal planet. in the middle of all the scrubs.
plus la presidente. (:
probly cause she felt sorry for me, but ahahha.
vice pres. didn't show up which is pretty. darn. bad..
saw kat's design, and it looks pretty good.

hehe I got to talk to cat (with a c) today though.
and that was nice. just to be able to keep in touch,
and just to liao yi liaoo. (:
AHHA I totally don't get your video that you posted on my wall,
but hey. I love it. thanks. <3

No comments: