Wednesday, November 26, 2008

327

post 327 ^^
but then again. today was not so good.
two tests.
BORING as heck of a science class.
but we got to sing in spanish!
walked around a lot with gutter
and uhh. LOL went into elberson with like joan and annie
to check their grades.
class average of 69?!
bad bad bad :[
played handball in pe! in the hallways
GO BOSS DUDE. (that's me)
found out that the day deborah knew that I was in her room,
she went to verrett after school to try and kick me out.
great way to end the day for thanksgiving, huh?

this week has been pretty bad - -xx
I don't know what I'm going to be thankful about in...3 minutes.

and you know like, all this hate.
the more I think about it.
the more it drags me down. the more I'm just like.
what the HELL is your problem with me.
so I facebooked her. to avoid confrontation.
because. I'm afraid I'm going to start crying.
I'm only human you know.
I can only take so much abuse before I break.

No comments: