hey you guys, I was just wondering.
(and this time I have comments so no excuses! >:o) <-ooh that looked like a big nose smile. (:
anyways back on topic.
what two unique personality traits would you use to describe me.
like, things that really stick out.
and make me emilyyang! :D
you can put 3 or 4 or 5 if you really want. in case of a 4-way tie. pwahahah!
anyways I feel better today. (:
just cause of school. it takes your mind off of everything, no?
so! one fourth of the year is over. 3/4's to go. makes me kinda sad =/
school's going by so fast!
also like. switched seats in spanish and science today.
science I like it I think.
sandwiched between joyce and alison.
after we switched everything around XD
initially it was. vamsi me hylie joyce alison
but then I was like EWWW vamsi. sorry vamsi.
but joyce wanted to be next to hylie! and I didn't want to be aisle person.
so then it became. vamsi hylie joyce me alison
shhh. don't tell risse. (:
verrett. sub. walked around. "bathroom"
walked by park like twice! no one looked up.
walked by elberson too! twice!
saw everyone. no one saw me. except for steph. :D
yay go stephanie.
ahahah I gave her my gangsta nod.
she raised her eyebrows, real cool. (:
!!! spanish, for now. I really like my seat.
like really really like it.
so I have pedro* in front, juan to my left side (since I"m on the edge), and margarita behind me!
pina's two seats to the left. but yeah, I like it. (:
but we lost dolores =/
ooh pe! AJSKL;SDFJF;ALSJD DARN THAT SUB.
WE SHOULD JUST "FORGET" OUR TEAMS
AND REPICK ON MONDAY.
ajdfl;asjk! she picked serin for captain! so then like.
my secret weapon was gone. >___>
my team's alright though. me alice tony laura.
so at least I'll have fun.
played horse with serin and alice! that was fun. (:
hehe it's always fun teasing alice. :D
and man, I wish I had that natural talent like serin does.
stand. crouch. shoot. swish!
breik.....94.5 on comp. yeesh. maybe I should lower my standards.
talked about ______ and hwo he should ask a certain someone to formal.
man, it's pretty obvious that he likes her. and that she likes hiim.
snapped guitar strings? c'mon! sitting close in bio? uh-huhh. <3
HAHAHA you should get joan to tell you her story. imuna screw it up, but here's the gist of it.
well first of all you ahve to know that.
joan's parents are very much in support of her getting a boyfriend. it's weird.
anyways! so her mom's like. joan you get prettier every time you get sick.
joan: *eat cereal*
mom: when are the guys gonna start coming to our house? any day now, huh. (:
joan: *eat cereal*
mom: if he's korean. I'll accept him. if he brings food, oh yes! definitely :D
joan: *eat cereal*
mom: if he's only a little worse than your dad, then I'll accept him too. (:
joan: *eat cereal*
dad: haha if joan wanted to marry a guy better than me. she'd never get married. XD
joan: WHAAA?
well I totally screwed it up. get the original version from joan. she tells it real good.
hmm sylvia told me something today.
cause I asked her to describe me too, yeah?
and she said.
"cherishing. like sorta grateful? or you cherish your relationships. because your posts? like for the most time. its about the way you interact with others. not about your own life."
never thought about it that way.
and now that I do, I can't stop thinking about it. XD
2 comments:
hehe, yay. im mentioned.
What makes you emilyyang...?
You're overprotective, violent, supersmart and just simply awesome. (:
My mommy <3
Who I don't get to talk to as much anymore D:
But that'll change ;]
"talked about ______ and hwo he should ask a certain someone to formal.
man, it's pretty obvious that he likes her. and that she likes hiim.
snapped guitar strings? c'mon! sitting close in bio? uh-huhh. <3"
hmm...well...I'm assuming you're talking about people in our class right? Cuz yours can't go to formal...but then how do you know these two sit close in bio? O.o
Are you staaalkiinngg people? XP
;]
(here's where the 'overprotective'ness I mentioned earlier comes in. XP)
<3
Post a Comment