Monday, November 24, 2008

standing up

today was just not my day, yet again.
I guess it was kind of premonition this morning.
when a certain girl just picked up the card I took so long to make
and read it. without asking me, the author
if it was okay. some things aren't meant to be shared...

science was pretty cool with mr. z standing in as a sub for risse,
cause his wife is delivering his baby (:
so he'll be out all week.

verrett was just like OMG let's get on with this insane 20-page lecture.

spanish, was okay, I guess. partner activities with graciella and a lot of talking with sean
cause he's my vecino.
hehehe katti has a lover, no? <3
ian was waiting outside for her. aww, how sweet.
but now you're stealing katti from me >:o
I don't get to talk with her anymore from 4-5 =/
[he asked her to a special dance ;D]
I asked her if they had a "thing"
and she was like. well he asked me.
so I said, DIDYA SAY YES :D
and she's like yeahh.
then I asked. so. he likes you. do you like him?
katti: it's still too early to tell
me: THIS COULD BE THE START OF A BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIP <3 it's okay katti. you don't have to deny it. (;
katti: AJDFKL;ASDJF

baillie did pirate webquest. it's so awkward with deborah.
kat says I should talk to her, but I just don't know.
it's really hard you know. talking with someone when you know they hate you.

lunch; global concerns picture. standing btwn borah and emma
got made fun of by pauline for not bobbing in time to the music
cause we were listening to where is the love. <-good song!
hehe I'm so happy I found someone who's like me. who snaps and bobs and walks to the beat :D

and then pe. oh gosh. iono.
I was being really serious today and not talkative because like.
it's so weird. with all this dc stuff.
so then later, because we finally got rewards today.
I was shooting hoops with alice and serin, right?
and she tells me all this drama stuff.
no details but basically so young's being a lil "beezy" (to use katti's word. XD)
and. her and so young got in a fight. her and amykim got in a fight.
so then, so young was like you're just like emily yang. a nerd with no rep.
and at that point iono. it jsut hurt. it doesn't amount to much, does it?
it's not anything harmful. but it's the way my name is used to put someone down.
that's where it hurts.. (I'm only realizing this as I type)
so tears kinda came up but I pushed them back down because.
words shouldn't hurt that much.
and then, alice says that so young's spreading rumors that she's lesbo or something.
just because she said some korean celebrity was pretty.
I mean, I say that all the time. I say, oh pauline's pretty. katti's pretty. isabel's pretty. ms. park's pretty.
that doesn't mean ANYTHING at all.
total bs. just to get revenge? grow up, so young. your name describes you perfectly.
I get so mad when people do that. it's so...immature.

and then because I'm wondering what else so young said, I ask.
so now. I'm a nerd with no rep that pretends to act tough just to try and be cool.
am I that fake, I ask you?!
I don't think I am. I hope I'm not. I really hope that's not the impression I give off to people.
because that's just how I am.
and, alice. i REALLY appreciate you as a friend. just for saying,
dude. you have no right to judge her. you don't even know emily yang.
it's moments like these that really make me appreciate the kind of friends that I have.
I love you guys.

and tony, even though you probably weren't aware of it. thanks for cheering me up.
just by being an obnoxious "announcer" during basketball.
you were hilarious. thanks. <3

and thanks mary and sarah, just for being there. just being who you guys are,
and messing around in our class,
drawing pictures. (of me, claro si que!)


and thanks to all the people who asked about my facebook status,
and to the people that listened when I told them about it.
yvonne, marissa, mary, katti, pauline.
you guys are great. I love you <3


and now I gotta go to sleep
and hope I don't fail the science test. goodnight (:

No comments: