GAH. freaking verrett!
one interesting thing though
I realize that when I study my lecture notes,
I keep a running commentary in my head to add extra information.
from the book and stuff.
anyways I'm kinda taking a break.
but good thing is! no short answer (:
linda came to church today.
"it's been so long baby. so many hours, so many days."
also learning new pen trick.
got down most of my spanish oral presentation.
MUJERES Y HOMBRES, CHICOS Y CHICAS, LE PRESENTO A.....
good, yes?
and now I'm stuck here studying.
but good thing! downloaded two albums of norwegian recycling (:
I don't like all of his songs, but most are good.
and yes, it was legal.
I also scanned lecture notes for rita cause she forgot her notebook.
made me feel good. (:
okay well now I gotta study. I'm so scared of verrett comp right now - -xx
good luck to the rest of you for comps!
No comments:
Post a Comment