STUPID VERRETT ESSAY.
but really, thanks a lot to y'all who have so kindly agreed to read my essay.
and contribute your two bits.
if I get any money, I'll give you guys some XD
shout out to:
SYLVIA TRAN.
KATTI HORNG.
JENNY RYOO.
KEVIN CHI.
all of 'em fabulous writers, seriously.
you guys have completely different styles XD
I'm reading your comments, and I"m like. whoa.
so different.
but I liked katti's style, cause it was the most like mine (:
hehe. her and her "juicy" essays. pwahhaha!
I think I'll end up writing like katti in a couple of years.
hung out with pauline and the gahr kid at the library.
we talked.
he's pretty cool. (:
school was alright.
science = ehhhh.
espanol = so-so.
pe = cut my hand on that dude's braces.
okay I gotta sleep (:
see ya guys at school tmrw!
No comments:
Post a Comment