man, I really just feel like isabel and angel sometimes.
my posts are just so shallow.
I jsut ramble about my day,
smile at the right moments,
frown at others.
is that all there is to me?
iono.
I guess today,
I realized that I've been really wound up lately.
like the slightest thing will get me snapping at people.
like both yesterday and today I've been getting remarks from different people,
telling me to relax. take a break. don't be so tense.
and it is pretty true.
hahahaha. it might be stress.
or maybe I"m just pmsing. XD
I don't know. I'll try to keep my emotions on the dl though.
today was on the okay side.
geometry test=okay.
talking with friends=okay.
didn't yell at anyone today.
had a nice time at football drills in pe.
wished the xc team good luck before they left.
ahahha, I was talking to ellie and pauline inside the gym at the doorway
and then flowers comes in and I"m all like OH SHIZ.
so then I like ran over to my seat.
pauline and ellie thought it was really funny for some reason. (:
but yeah. it was a pretty boring day,
but still nice.
it's days like these that remind me what life is really like.
it's not bad or good most of the time - just in between.
No comments:
Post a Comment