yesterday was...alright.
didn't get much done.
finished most of espanol project (the writing part)
did math/science hwk.
devoting the rest of today to patriot pen essay.
...which I am gonna totally bs. :D
yeah.
had a pretty good convo w/ tiff chen.
we reminisced on how much of a jerk we were in elementary school. (:
let's have a conversation like that, yes?
translated stuff english -> chinese to help vicky out
(taiwan student)
with the awesome sat2 chinese-er,
katti horng!
yay katti! :D everyone applaud for her.
it's a lot harder than it looks lol
I'd rather translate chinese -> english.
but yeah. man, sometimes I read other people's blogs and I'm thinking.
wow. life is so harsh, you know?
it's so messed up. friends stab each other in the back,
and sometimes, everything just goes wrong.
I hate it when that happens. but that's life,
and everything does happen for a purpose.
you just have to figure out what that purpose is.
might be good, might be bad.
but most everything turns out alright in the end.
trust me (:
alright, enough thinking deep.
my mind is not built that way.
I'm a very shallow person.
time to play video games!
....and then think about why america's veterans should be honored.
BLEHHH :P
No comments:
Post a Comment