Monday, October 6, 2008

wow, september's gone.
when'd that happen?
I just realized it today,
that it was already october 6,.
today was alright, I guess.
from senora barry's repeated comments
I guess I really am high-strung huh?
I tend to get excited really easily.
gotta chill more (:

also like. pe was pretty darn tight!
we got to make up our own plays,
pulled off a triple reverse sweep.
cool, no?
well it looked cool anyways.
geometry. test tmrw! gah!
not nice at all. >____>
it's okay. bruesch people have a test too.
so there! :D

haha also today!
me and katti swapped kindergarten pictures.
SHE'S SOOOO CUTE.
what happened katti? ahhaha jk ;D
no but seriously. she's all fobby-chinese
with her straight bangs
and no teeth smile.
it's so funny and cute (:
plus the peace sign! ahhahaha (:
katti was such a cutie in kindergarten.

but the thing I liked about today probably was that,
jasmine said hi to me everytime she saw me.
and that was really nice.
thanks jasmine.
I appreciated that.
even if maybe I don't show it that much.
but it does make a difference.

oh at last but not least.
the main event of today, october 6:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICE ZUO.
I LOVE YOU <3
and happy birthday esther!
yay :D

No comments: