HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE HAYASHIDA!
I miss you like no other, man <3wish you were here with me.
today was. alright?
flew our hot air balloons
ours was 3rd to last! not bad, not bad. XD
16 seconds.
jasmine's balloon was like, 3.5. and team bombay had 57 seconds!
flew over the gym.
pretty tight.
we kinda improvised on ours cause we ran out of time.
whatever (:
in verrett there was a mouse! and we chased it into rosenberg's room.
5 minutes later.
we hear people screaming XD
so freaking hilarious! cause our class was all quiet,
and all of a sudden someone screams. (:
elberson heard it too, haha.
spanish we had garcia as a sub.
I'm kinda worried though. cause I"m gonna lose a bunch of participation points =/
from wednesday and next friday.
goshdarnit! D:
these days, barry never calls on me.
we were listening to garcia tell about her husband's breast cancer
pretty gruesome
and on the other side of the room, leo and katti and ted were all trying to hold a pen on their chin
SOOOOO freaking funny. XD
got my essay proofread by katti.
pe = won 42-14.
coulda won by more, but fernie was screwing around >__>
breik is just breik. haha.
science&history test wednesday.
oh dearr. gotta study study study!
after school today though,
man I really hate people who are new to talking online
they are so IMPATIENT.
I was like that too once, but. it's just so annoying.
and that girl, anastasia? she's so weird...
how does she even remember me?
I had a really good convo with nicole though.
sent her a really long email. I really put a lot of thought into it.
and, it really made me think.
but the thing is! she loved it. almost made her cry.
when she said that, I wanted to cry too.
man I really miss her =/
WELL. I'm gonna be un-sad now! cause I gotta sleep!
gnite people (:
No comments:
Post a Comment