Tuesday, October 14, 2008

below is my thoughtful post for the day.
hahahha
but today was actually pretty good!
got 5 freaking participation points :D
so crazy! loved it. I was on a roll.
now, I just have to hope that everyone in the class gets 2 points....
then it'll totally make up for me not being there.
><
thanks michelle for editing my essay at lunch btw (:
pe was pretty tough.
sathwick + ruthwick's team.
victor is so INTENSE. he's like >:o
all the time. and I try to block him, but it's so hard..
also like I was trying to sack ruthwick,
cause he was qb. but then he threw the ball. and a turned to try not crashing into him
and then I fell on my butt.
but it's like the kind where you sit down expecting to find a chair
but someone pulls it out so you fall really really hard.
yeah taht kind. >___> so my head hurt for the rest of the day.
haha in breik, we had a pretty chill sub.
anyways. emily left to go to the restroom right?
and she leaves the door open.
so priya, being the genius that she is,
decides to kick the door shut.
with her foot that only has a sandal on it.
so she does it. and then we hear,
OWWWWW.
apparently she broke her toenail XD
pretty gruesome, mannn.
so then we waited for emily to come back,
and when she did I was like IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT :D
and she's like O___O
then she said,
"yeah..I was thinking about closing the door, but then I thought. nah! so I left it open."
so see! it was her fault.
we waited for her forever cause she had band-aids.
haha and the whole period priya was complaining about walking home where there's a sex offender.
hahahaha (:

No comments: