Tuesday, October 21, 2008

days

science is pretty fun these days,
especially with my table.
me and alijah were just watching andre play ds under the table XD
and there was this cool heat color thing!
verrett = mehh. but I'm happy that my friendship with ______ is all patched up now.
it makes me happy. (:
barry = SELENA SELENA SELENA.
yay go j-lo! stupid yolanda lady came out though.
she fuglyyyy. (:
baillie = great escape! yay (:
it's a pretty cool movie. we have it, and I think I watched it before XD
lunch = animal planet meeting.
it was alright I guess. talked with christine castillo w/ emilyliang and annie afterwards.
then stopped by collins for karen. talked to her, too.
pe = cool cool. 62-12. ahhah. we're just too pwnage ;D
at the end, my day kinda started going downhill. but that's more in breik.
breik = _____ was really emo =/
me and kevin chon got really worried,
we thought maybe ____ was just tired, but _____ didn't even talk.
so we worried ><
and I tried my hardest to cheer ______ up! but nothing worked.
I hope you feel better though! (:

EVERYONE BUY KEYCHAINS FROM ME.

No comments: