today was an okay day.
it was pretty good, actually.
but iono. for some reason
I was just in a pretty dead mood the whole day.
not bad.
it's just that. I was really tired.
not sleeping tired. just tired.
like I guess I'd be pretty active in class for like five minutes
and then get like tired.
and repeat. but each time after I get active,
I get more tireder.
but it was still a pretty good day.
it was western day today. hahaha.
but i mean, it was just a...tiring/stressful day.
the hot air balloon this morning.
I hate having louis in my group.
he does NOTHING. it's just me and alison and elizabeth.
whatever.
we don't need him.
but I got really serious in the morning cause we were making it.
lost my pencil case too.
forgot it on the floor, and esther took it.
now I just need to get it back before third period.
it was pretty fun after school,
messing around with angel and her sister.
going to buy water in the pe locker room cause when you kick it, you might get two. (:
we didn't though.
and we had to try 127318927 times to get the bill straight enough so the machine would accept it.
it was fun though, kicking the machine.
intenseness.
but yeah. I kinda felt like crying after school,
cause I had piano.
and then my teacher was mad at me (but she didn't show it)
cause I played a lot worse than last week even though I practiced more.
and like. I sucked, seriously.
I was really mad at myself for playing that bad cause I was tired.
but yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment