got kicked out of barry cause I was mouthing stuff during the test.
it's cool though.
I guess I won't do it again.
mm, most all my classes were boring though.
pe me and alice joined kasie's team.
played against priya's team.
it was pretty fun!
I threw a touchdown to alice cause I was qb.
still lost though, but whatever.
cause it was interval mile day, michelle made me run two laps with her.
ahhaha.
guess I gotta get used to it by next week.
breik was interesting too, I guess.
emily liang totally ditched though.
ahh, and I think our group presentation tmrw is gonna suck.
it's cool though.
mm. but I was just thinking and stuff
about yesterday, you know?
cause I'm still feeling pretty darn low for doing such a thing.
and then I was thinking.
because ____ was there when I ranted at jasmine.
_____ must think I'm a real jerk, huh.
because that was what I was.
and she's one of the people that I really want to win the respect of.
so it's kind of like, crap.
I screwed up two friendships with a couple of words.
how could I have been so stupid..
so I was thinking about asking her if she thought I was a jerk now.
if she did, I'd totally understand though.
because I was a jerk.
and I can't rewind time now.
all I can do is try to patch up what I've done,
and try not to do it again.
to think before I speak.
I think though, that if I have a chance to talk to _____ tmrw
I'll ask her.
just to get that out of mind.
if I don't have a chance,
I'll facebook or something.
I just don't want to leave this hanging
to leave that impression in her mind.
because when I walked off yesterday,
I didn't walk off before seeing the look on her face completely change
to say,
"I can't believe you would do this kind of thing.
what a horrible person you are..."
at least that's what I saw in her eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment