goodness. I haven't posted about my weekend at all.
well this is gonna make up for everything
and then I'm gonna shower, alright?
so. happy birthday ellie!
friday didn't go to church - no ride.
saturday - omgoodness freaking fun!
played at park! :D then whole bunc hseniors came,
for andrew liang cause his bday be on tuesday.
they played with us (:
there was zach, ronnie, dianna, liz wang (victoria's sis), thomas, andrew park, frances, and couple of indians.
lol I don't know them.
but it was coo! cause I ddin't know that liz was victoria's sis. it was after I looked at her more closely,
and then I'm thinking. wow she looks really familiar.
and then I'm thinking. victoria has a sister that's a senior.
and then I'm thinking. they give off the same feeling.
so all of these thoughts added together = person is victoria's sister!
and I was right. cause I asked her, but I checked with andrew liang first just in case.
didn't wanna make a fool of myself after all. XD
introduced myself to a couple of em, haha.
hope they come back! :D
they're pretty cool. played capture the flag, and our team was pwnage.
cause we ahd thomas. pwahahah!
but I got to pull couple people's flags, like brian wang and tony (:
oh and! our team names. LOL they're so funny.
team 1 (that's us)
YES. and our cheer was like, let's do the fork in the garbage disposal. DING DING DING DING DING.
hahaha (: from the yes dance, if you didn't get the reference.
youtube it.
team 2
度奶 - poison milk. their cheer was like. poison milk! and then live forever? in chinese though
ahahha it was pretty interesting,
cause zach was on that team and he's pretty darn white. XD
team 3
CHICKEN FATTY!!! ahahahah so hilarious
what they did for their cheer was shake their arms
so all the fat jiggled. XD
you shoulda been there.
but yeah, fun fun fun.
at night we headed over to my place.
made up skits. (the seniors went away after capture the flag)
haha tyree walks on water!
and olivia's chocolate milk craving.
and out pwnage professor (eric huang)
plus the gorgeous hippie invisible angel (yvonne)
then me and ting and wee watched wanted.
pretty good movie. (:
church = okay. had some good talks about abortion and homosexuality.
drew my spanish project!
and now I gotta shower.
see you guys tmrw (:
No comments:
Post a Comment