Monday, October 20, 2008

football

blargh.
football = muy intense-o.
blitzing and all. it's like..
OMGSH TONY DAI NO NO NO
cause our team is always ahead,
by 10+ points so tony like blitzes and it's like
ajsfl;weirua;j
yeah. but today I blitzed serin!
got past tony, miraculously
but by then she had run the other way
so all I see on the field is serin
and BAM! I run into alice.
totally tackled her. XD
it's cool, cause that was a nice block.
I think we won...16-0? something like that.
it's always fun playing against alice's team.

switched seats in science!
I'm pretty cool with my seat.
cause here's how it's looking
(I'm in the left back corner btw)
jasmine fernie andre tonya
me alijah amykim priyanka
not bad, not bad. alijah's pretty cool.
today we melted mothballs!
then, when they cooled down we left teh thermometer in
and it got stuck
hehehe (:

sold a bunch of keychains! yay. imuna make lots and lots of money
also I gotta get jessliu to design our dc shirt. (:
can't let that sheila steal all the glory!
yeah
I'm having some nice convos with people these days.
tried to convince katti to buy a keychain.
and failed miserably XD
anyone wanna buy a keychain? (:

No comments: