Wednesday, October 10, 2007

asdfhjkl

you know what.
I feel down.
because there's a certain someone.
still avoiding me. kinda. IT FEELS THAT WAY.
at least.
and yeah. it makes me feel like. iono.
I kind of feel hurt..
because it's like. why do I even bother worrying about _____
if that person doesn't even care.

and ____ forgot my pokemon cards.
so yeah. today was actually pretty bad...
but it's alright. for every good day.
there is a bad day.
so for every bad day.
there must be a good day.
it only makes sense (:

oh yeah. this morning was okay.
because me and liz started arguing
with ellin/ada about creation XD
it was really interesting.
we're gonna continue tmrw. anyone wanna argue?
PWAHAHHA.
oh yeah we waveboarded in pe.
OKAY I CHANGE MY HYPOTHESIS.
today as in activities. it was okay.
but then like. emotionally.
it was distraughting :(
also cuz shivvy did something to her ankle.
GET BETTER SHIVVY.
iloveyou (:

No comments: