Tuesday, October 23, 2007

lkjhgfdsa

ehehehe.
today was. alrightt.
in science it was pwnage
cause like. ms price made anthony
wear this green hair wig thing.
AWESOMENSS.
and then yeah. bum bum bumm..
lunch I eat with shivvy and michby
we talk about ted and samantha.
and how COUGH offered to help her.
but she's gonna turn that person down.
and then I go about my day.
and after school me and julian and ellie and paley are hanging out
so I write on ellie. and she tells me that
the stuff I wrote on her foot is still there.
AWESOMENESS.
after like five showers XD
ehehehehe. hte power of permanent sharpie.
and I point out her arm hair.
and her pimple on her chin.
and her sideburns.
then is it paley? points out her earwax
hanging out.
awesomeness (:
so today was an okay day.

OH OH OH
REC DAY. IN PE.
YAYUH. eheh.
so awesome. I play basketball
and then rita comes over
I make up an excuse. leave.
dude for basketball season
I'm picking stephanie pascua
fo'shoo.

No comments: