^that's a good book.
you should read it one day.
anyways.
let's face it.
my life is boring...
ahha.
nothng really special.
I got a free warrant XD
ellie shin, here we goooo. and then.
TMRW IS WESTERN DAY.
and and and.
I play louder than both the tubas
combined.
I support the bass section.
BASS CLARINET.
YAYUH. :D
it was pretty funny. because mr. england dissed the tubas
and then I actually heard them
after. (:
and I got ditched at lunch. kind of.
and I rejoin shivvy later with ellie and people.
then we see two people walk off.
and me and chris high five XD
ehehehehe...
and we talk about how one person likes the other.
but we don't think. the other person likes the other one.
eheh.
and yeah.
I lose my temper in social studies >_>
yeah. something to be ashamed of...
ahha. but yeah.
after school we leave right away, me and julian.
piano is okay.
neriah's there because she didn't correct her theory XD
so she stayed after class to do it.
I talked with her a little.
good times. good times. just like we used to be before..
lilian mentions esther and she's like.
DID EMILY TELL YOU TO PRACTICE.
and esther's like. yeahh.
and then lilian's like. DID YOU?
and esther's like no. haha XD
poor esther.
PEOPLE ARE COMING OVER ON SATURDAY :D
No comments:
Post a Comment