Monday, October 1, 2007

emo poems by klowee soo. XD

Sometimes it seems….no one understands me.

I’m a weed

Growing in a garden of flowers -

Out of place in the world.

The rain that falls

That’s supposed to nurture

Instead beats down on me,

Adding to my growing burden.

How long can I keep this up?

How long can I stand against the tumult?

The drops of water

That are supposed to give life

Instead bring hurt and pain

Washing over me in a wave of remembrance.

Those memories that are supposed to heal –

Those memories that are supposed to help

Gnaw at my heart,

Acid singeing my soul

Burning through the flesh of my mind.

-Chloe Danielle Su


dude she wrote this when she was my age...crazyness.

so emoooo XD

here's another one.


The rain falls

Steady and unceasing

Wearing away that hard façade I try so hard to maintain

In a matter of seconds.

All that is left:

A ravaged ego, scarred and raw,

Timeless wounds, still stinging with hate,

And the memories of you.

Pattering lightly like a squirrel on soft paws

The constant ticking of a clock

Winding ever backwards.

My thoughts retreat down the familiar worn path,

Returning to the days filled with you.

As hard as I try

I can’t go back.

The world refuses to wait on me.

Unwillingly, I troop down the road

Back to the present;

Back to the hostile world where reality lurks in the corners of my mind.

Reality: my biggest foe

Crushing my dreams effortlessly.

Splattering on the ground

Scattering out of reach

The blood of my soul running free,

Killing the harbored hope of yesterday.


she's soooo good at writing emo poems.

this is when she was my age.

I feel stupid now >_>

haha they describe pretty accurately how I feel right now.

No comments: