today was...mm.
pretty cool? haha (:
haha. I noticed (like andy)
most people organize their day in schedules. so here goess.
Period 2 Park English - mm. it was alright. we were SUPPOSED to have a guest speaker.
but she didn't come. so Ms. Park was like. ok. now I'm gonna teach you guys. how to write a business letter of complaint XD
ehehehe. and then she taught us how to act for presentations. yeah.
OH YEAH. while we were waiting for the lady to show up in the mpr.
I sat next to liz. and she was like studying sat words O_O
scary. I know. I knew maybe like a third of them. but seriously.
SAT CLASS IN SEVENTH GRADE?
...those crazy koreans XD
walked with liz/angela to science. that reminds me.
I was supposed to help angela put up posters. but then like. she disappeared. but it was okay.
because I got to hang out with shivvy and wait with her for her violin XD
Period 3 Price Science - ehh. boring. no tv today D:
dagnabit. anyways today we did lab. and examined a leaf. no biggie.
pretty boring...
Period 4 England Band - ACK. SCALE TEST.
I probably got a B ]:
darn it. but Mr. England was like good job bass clars! so hopefully not.
and like. I really need to work on getting more air...like I can hit all the notes.
it's just that there's a lot of breaks in between because I don't get enough air D:
haha today. we were doing polar express. and the part were bass winds imitate the train.
he was like. GO LOUDER.
so I did. and then like he was like vince. you're too loud. back off.
so we do it again. and he's like. sorry vince it's not you.
you with the power lungs *points at me* back down one dynamic XD
lol. but seriously I need to work on supporting. I can play loud.
just not long.
Period 5 Crissman PE - we ran a mile >_>
yucky. I didn't try. got 10.00. darn it. haha in football
we lost. but had fun (:
hehe. mary and shavonna and carolina are seriously sooooo funny.
I ahve a good luck song now too!
haha. SHAVONNA AMALFITANO.
WHOOOOOOOO. <3>
Lunch.
mmmmm.
freeloaded a lot. (:
hehe. I took a bite out of so young's sandwich. and left her with only bread XD
haha. and then I got half a mushroom pizza slice from aileen.
yesssss. (:
Period 6 Jensen Algebra I - ehh. alright. did whole bunch of classwork.mmmmm.
freeloaded a lot. (:
hehe. I took a bite out of so young's sandwich. and left her with only bread XD
haha. and then I got half a mushroom pizza slice from aileen.
yesssss. (:
she got pissed off at us cuz we talked too much.
so we might have a hard quiz tmrw D:
no hwk.
Period 7 Collins Social Science - Collins is always blehhh. I hate it.
it's my worst class. lot of classwork. test on thursday >_>
yeah. just a blah class.
Afterschool - Julian made me wait with him. sooo boring.
tmrw we're gonna go over to the street before wittmann and wait with the interesting people (:
K THAT'S MY DAY. (:
That's what it's like. on average. yeah.
anddd..OMGSH I LOVE ANDREGA AND NATHAN DRAMA.
OMGSH. SOOOOO ADDICTING. AND UBER AWESOME. XD
1 comment:
haha. yay. u mentioned me :D. thanks. sayoni and i make it up as we go along XD
:D :P :)
Post a Comment