Tuesday, October 30, 2007

day before halloween.

ack.
nothing special really.
I stumble through the day
as in a daze.
me and shivvy switch backpacks
try to drink through
an insanely long straw at lunch.
I SUCKED UP THROUGH.
ONE STRAW.
out of like ten-15..
after school
me and judy and michy are just playing cards
waiting for carm.
when they came. it was nice.
I said hi to like aly and lauren and kelley and nicole and people..
it was nice.
to be reunited. with them. got introduced to liz's firends.
I FIND OUT WHO STELLA AND HANNAH ARE.
WHOOT.
and yeah. I mess around with serin and janelle.
cause liz is off with her friends.
so evven though we lost both football and vball
it was okay.
cause I had fun.

--update--
prayer meeting.
it was uhh. very...eventful
shall we say.
augustine threw up.
____ had a fit..like he was supposedly praying in tongues
and crying and stuff.
so sam and auntie dorothy went and prayed with him.
then we go upstairs.
share about stuff.
____ starts talking in tongues and kinda goes crazy again...
he's just really confused. it's really sad.
and then finally sam had to take him away.
and then we pray. and stuff.
yeah.
so. pray for him!
this guy. alright?

No comments: