ahem ahem ahem.
COUGH.
so today. was church. I tried fundraising.
...didn't work. everyone didn't bring money >_>
sigh. anyways sooo. sunday school.
we umm shared. and stuff. some of the stuff people talked about.
well ALL the stuff people shared was really good.
and yeah. ummm. then we went into the big sanctuary
for shared service with the adults >_>
gack. took FOREVERR. we horsed around in the back
talked about stuff. I was reading my book [end of the spear]
asked about what g-strings were. cuz that term was in there.
...is it really a guitar string? I wonder..hmm.
anyways
so afterwards there was a parent meeting
so we just sat around. and talked.
I went upstairs. and played big two with the little kids
and got lots of pokemon cards (:
ehehehehhe....
and then we talked s'more outside under the treeee.
about various things. like g-strings.
and punching people and forerunner.
btw. is anyone going?
then I went home. went to trader joe's and the korean market.
didn't see anyone >_>
and yeah. so here I am now typing away.
for no one. (:
I'm very easily amused.
and now I shall go and respond to ms. IzzyB3L.
good bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment