Wednesday, October 31, 2007

REFORMATION DAY. WHOOT.

or as pastor sam says.
it can be bible day too.
cause one of the greatest contributions luther did was to elevate the Bible above all else as a rule of faith and doctrine. yeupp.

anyways. so today is halloween.
can't deny it.
...it was pretty fun.
I kind of dressed up. OUT OF MY OWN WILL.
for the first time in my life willingly (:
in the awesomest costume ever.
aka. shivanti kariyawasam. yeupp.
ms. park was clark kent. [superman; yaknow?]
ms. price was a pumpkin thing.
haha in science
so much stuff broke XD
I feel sorry for ms. price. two test tubes and a beaker in one period.
wowww.
so we test like ground beef and cauliflower and stuff
for simple sugars.
in boiling water.
using benedict's solution. pretty cool, actually.
so in snack. I walk around
and then like. I see aileen and her friends
I GET TO WATCH THEM IN ACTION. TORMENTING APRWIL DE MUNDO.
or whatever. it's so funny. like
they'll throw stuff at her.
and then slap a postit on her back saying
"i'm a skater girl"
IT'S SO AWESOME XD
haha. so that made my snack. I was sucking on my reed. as usual.
yeah. and then in band
we had some challenges.
OH YEAH
WE HAD CHALLENGES ON MONDAYA.
if I didn't mention it.
so young and jessica the flutes
are the only ones worth mentioning.
1st and 2nd flutes of first chair.
crazyness man. both of them were pwnage
but jessica won. I practiced my drumming
so yeah. today it was sharon and charlie? foo.
1st and 3rd clars of first chair.
crazyy. sharon wins. no duh.
I was supporting her! even though she doesn't like me.
cause I'm cool like that.anyways
pe. we lose. I high five jessica park in between games
I learn how to count to ten in korean.
lunch. I GET LIKE. THREE BITES.
OF LEE'S SANDWICHES. WHOO.
and then. I was hitting michele with jeremy's birthday balloons.
cause she was singing along to a secular song.
and obviously the balloons don't like michby.
so they fly away :D
pink and purple dots against blue.
then. jensen. take a test.
it was okay. slopes and intercepts and functions and graphs and whatnot.
collins. ppt notes. watch a video.
get a test review for hwk. which I'm supposed to be working on.
but I'm taking a break. so yeahh.
1 1/4 sheets of paper for 3 1/2 questions.
asjdfla;jsdfk takes forever.
yeah.
so. back to work I guess!
have fun trick or treating (:
here are people's costumes.
CAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT.
sanghee. a man.
isabel. michele.
michele. isabel.
shivanti. a box of jelly beans (:
ellie. herself.
amy hsuu. a bald headed tattooed blue mohawk bruised eyes thing.
anthony gaytard. a brown gorilla? O_o
samantha. the ring.
lots of people. witches.
aprwil de mundo. JOHNNY DEPP.
ms. jensen. socks. from that book by the person who wrote about ramona.
the guy who has a locker above me. a taco
I see bananas walking around (:
so young. MAPLE STORY CHAR WITH NX. WHOO
ms. deliana park. clark kent
ms. price. jackolantern.
yeup. if I think of any more
I'll add them later (:

No comments: