Friday, October 5, 2007

prayer meeting (:

k yeah.
title says all.

so yeah. today we had scrub elections XD
Secretary/Treasurer
Julia Chanco
mm. she was alright?
energetic speech
Kasie Le
..TOO BORING
she just read off a paper
Sean Oh
I think he made the best speech.
it was pretty good (:
Daniel Shim
EWWW
GAYTARD.
anyways he was kind of funny?
his speech sucked.

PRESIDENT.
Anita Kapyur
too rehearsed.
unenthusiastic
David Kim
ditto.
Hannah Santasawatkul
hers was actually pretty good..
surprisingly.
funny, energetic
had some shortfalls though. eheh.
Anthony Semaan
ehh. okay speech. not that bad;
not that good.
Angela Wan
...her speech sucked.
and seriously, I don't think she'll do a good job
as president.

so that was our scrub elections.. it was ok. not that bad?
I think sean/hannah are gonna win. both cerritos kids XD
mm. OH YEAH.
FOUND OUT AMY KIM WAS FROM LUTHER.
AND SHE KNOWS STALKER GIRL XD
ehehhe. anyways.
so yeah. we had our FIRST prayer meeting today.
about fifteen people showed up.
YAY ELLIE.
YAY MICHY.
boo jessica liu. ditcher...
haha it was okay. kind of awkward...
but it was pretty good. good prayers
getting to know each other.
yeah all good.
and I made elizabeth [PASTOR'S KID] promise to come next time.
hehe. but yeah. good start
good good good.

No comments: