Tuesday, October 16, 2007

mardi

^in honor of mr. raabe.
who came and subbed for french today.

anyways. today. I signed shivvy's cast XD
and like.
we did analytical writing in english..
I don't get it.
anyone wanna help?
sciencee. grades are out!
I'm at the top of my class with 100%
and people were coming up to ask me.
ARE YOU THE HUNDRED.
and i"m like. maybe....haha
change seats.
NO MORE LILY AND MARTIN.
YES.
and umm. yeahh.
pe is like whatever.
I learn a new phrase!
baka 'hi to.
means stupid person.
then an-yung. for anneohasao.
but I can't pronounce it right >_>
and yeahh. lunch is pretty fun
me and jenny and ellie are like singing now that you're near
and other random songs
like baby shark XD
and umm. yeah. finished math.
math! got 98 maybe..?
not sure. probly ninety eight though.
:D
yeup.
collins is stupid as usual.

AND TMRW IS ELLIE'S BIRTHDAY.
NO ONE FORGET.

No comments: