you know
cause it's the middle of the week
my brother's gone for an hour cause of piano
eat yoshinoya.
and yeah.
generally wednesdays are good
this is no exception
so today..today
english was okay. it was fun. kind of.
I sit on the floor wtih sean and people
we compare kevin turd to various annoying people from elementary
in science I color tiffany's beauty-ous pictures.
then in band it's blah.
I GET TO PLAY LOUDER.
just a tiny bit.
pe we have rec day again (:
play basketball.
our team loses
but it's okay. cause we had fun.
27-32
dude I like compiled my dream team
for baskteball season.
here it is:
1) Stephanie Pascua
2)Brendan(cause I heard he's crazy)
3)Serin Han
4)Julian Yang
5)Janelle/Liz Lee
6)Aileen Guillen
7)David Hyun...?you know. the guy who sang w/Hannah Joo
8)Josh Chung
1) Stephanie Pascua
2)Brendan(cause I heard he's crazy)
3)Serin Han
4)Julian Yang
5)Janelle/Liz Lee
6)Aileen Guillen
7)David Hyun...?you know. the guy who sang w/Hannah Joo
8)Josh Chung
but yeah. that's my dream team.
as far as it goes.
and then I get the rejects...
and stuff.
so lunch. I kind of float today between shivvy
and ellie
and jessica liu. mmhmm (:
I don't think jessica's gonna come to prayer meeting.
but I invited her anyways.
and err. I SCARED ELLIE (:
talk with ellie a little bit.
so. then I see _______ and that person like
has ______'_ __________
and yeah. so we see
who's gonna get pissed off more (:
I dunno if anyone did.
but yeah.
VBALL GAME CANCELED D:
darn.
I was gonna watch.
but oh well.
and that is my dayy.
in a nutshell (:
not that it'll fit.
as far as it goes.
and then I get the rejects...
and stuff.
so lunch. I kind of float today between shivvy
and ellie
and jessica liu. mmhmm (:
I don't think jessica's gonna come to prayer meeting.
but I invited her anyways.
and err. I SCARED ELLIE (:
talk with ellie a little bit.
so. then I see _______ and that person like
has ______'_ __________
and yeah. so we see
who's gonna get pissed off more (:
I dunno if anyone did.
but yeah.
VBALL GAME CANCELED D:
darn.
I was gonna watch.
but oh well.
and that is my dayy.
in a nutshell (:
not that it'll fit.
No comments:
Post a Comment