today.
was pretty boring.
to tell the truth.
didn't do much.
challenges in band!
jessica beats so young by a little bit.
but like seriously.
both of them were pwnage.
they DESERVE that first flute part.
and err. yeah. paul screws up his scale for trumpet.
then. iono. I steal janelle's headband.
and liz's headband too (:
so fun.
then uhh.
after school.
ellie snaps my bra - -xx
not once but TWICE.
pervert. ajskdlf;jaksf
but I love her anyways <3
and then after school. I go to the library
see alice zuooo.
and we go upstairs. where it's really really quiet.
creepy. but we make some noise anyways.
ALICE. knocks down the book. naughty naughty.
un-befitting of an eighth grade president.
and we discover
that we share the same tastes in books *high five*
that we pick books the same way. which is randomly.
that we can't stay quiet XD
that tina reads explicit sex scenes O_o (BAD TINA.)
and that. her mom used to pick out books for her.
ouchhhh.
ahha. and yeah.
seeing alice at the library made my day (:
mmhms.
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment