k so we had scrub election runoffs.
voted for hannah/sean again.
PWAHAHHA. this increases my chances. of getting on.
ic (: I'm so pro huh? planning skillsss man.
anyways. today in english we had presentations.
ours sucked like heck. darn ada....
science was stupid. test tmrw D:
band, on the other hand. was merely okay. mr. england brought in his bass trombone XD
and played it really really REALLY loud. my ears will never be the same.
uhh. pe was awesomeness. haha our team. never gets anything done (:
we didn't even have a ball in the beginning. and we were walking around.
and I got called stupid like 347823910923874 times by mary.
then I called her stupid back. 37289 times (:
hehe. and yeah. GOT POKEMON CARDS FROM ANDY xD
lunch. student showcase. hannah joo and this guy with a really niceee voice perform I'm yours. I don't like hannah joo's voice though. it's too...wavery. not solid. too sharp. I'm sure, however, ellie's voice. is much better.
AND ELLIE'S RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT AGAINST HANNAH JOO.
EVERYONE VOTE FOR HER. or else you get beat up. by me.
PWAHAHHA.
anyways. borrow ellie's book for algebra. ms. jensen makes vince dance XD
cuz his cell went off yesterday. study for test tmrw - -xx
mm. then after school. we see mr. wilson. (:
run up and say hi. he's really nice actually...
andd err. afterschool we call shivvy. talk a little bit.
ellie goes off to make a shirt for shivvy.
and yeah. which brings me to hereee. typing up this blog.
which I'm sure no one is gonna read (:
oh and one more thing. my mom's college roommate
is getting her house termite-ed. so like. they're staying at our house D:
oh the horror.
and like. KIDS. omgsh. how am I gonna survive..
1 comment:
hehe. pe was funny. i was laughing too much XD. :P pokemon rulesa!
:D :P :)
Post a Comment