so today I go to church.
we have a sermon on hidden person of the heart.
everyone, go read 1 peter 3:1-18!
think about it.
pastor sam talked about like
how we should let holiness soak into us.
that our inner person is reflected by the everyday decisions we make
by how we react to situations. by what we say.
and that by becoming more holy we are affecting this inner person.
which helps us become better representatives of God.
so that by our actions alone that people may come to know God through our example.
so after church. we wait after for our parents/siblings who have whatever stuff
after church. [etc core leader meeting sound system training extra sermon]
and we go to ampm (:
buy a hugeeee coke flavored slushie.
walk back. drink.
I pull out my pokemon cards.
learn that the red hp number indicates first generation XD
aaron promises to give me some of his cards.
whoopdedoo.
go home. I go to the library
see andy and sayoni XD
we talk loud. sayoni asks random people
what their favorite song is.
the lady comes over and like
tells us to be quiet. then andy and sayoni go outside.
I borrow books. my mom finds me
I see angela and say hi.
then we leave. go to trader joe's.
this blond white girl asks me
WHOA YOU'RE FROM CERRITOS
and I"m like yeah.
and she goes. that's my school too! haha random day.
yeup yeup (:
No comments:
Post a Comment